Sunday, July 27, 2008

Scare Tactics

About a week ago I took my kids to Lagoon with my family, and then we "Bounced Back" a few days later with my husband. The first day they went was a day for new experiences. Such as my 3 year old Ivy insisting that she was old enough for the Terror Ride, and that she wouldn't be scared. Her tears seemed to say other wise. We also convinced Sloane that she wouldn't be scared on the Sky Scraper (Essentially, a ski lift that goes from one end of the park to another.) She really enjoyed it and we had to ride it several more times. Since it was an open chair lift, and my kids are quite young, apparently we used scare tactics to keep them in line on the ride. When we went back with my husband a few days later she told him not to worry when it suddenly stops because, "Sometimes this ride stop whenever a little kids falls off." I can only imagine the gruesome scene she must have been playing out in her head.

No comments: