Monday, July 14, 2008

Apparently


Apparently my 4 year old wants to grow up faster than she needs to. This means trying to grasp words that are a bit to mature for her. Like her newest word, apparently. She recently started using it quite often. Such as, "My baby brother (Cassius) really likes me. Apparently."


The other day we were at a restaurant and she had finished all of her root beer, so she asked for some of my water. She took a drink and said, "This water is yucky, and apparently I want more root beer." Hard to argue with that logic.


She is starting to get it though because a few days later I heard her tell her Uncle, "To get Cassius to giggle you can shake his legs, or his arms, but apparently your not suppose to shake his neck." Excellent advice.

1 comment:

Lana said...

I am so excited that you have a blog. I do the same thing with mine. It is most always about the kids. I love your blog. Look at mine anytime!
That is the cutest thing in the world that she is using that word, and it does seem that she has figured out the right way to use it. I love it!!!