Thursday, January 29, 2009

My tummy told me to do it.

In the past when Ivy has told us her tummy hurts or is making noises we have responded by saying that her tummy is telling her that she needs to go to the bathroom or she is hungry. I think that is why her tummy now dictates several of her daily decisions. She will frequently say things like "My tummy says I want to watch Sleeping Beauty" or "My tummy says it is not bed time it says I'm not tired" or "My tummy said Cassius was hungry so I gave him my sandwich." It's pretty funny, but a little like The Shining. RedRum.

2 comments:

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Yay, I am so glad you are back to blogging. Congratulations on your new house, that is really exciting. Your kids are darling and I love the girls in their own fashions.

Lana said...

I am so glad you are back too! I still haven't gotten back on the bandwagon, but I am close. :)
Amanda, I love reading your blog. I was laughing the whole time. Your kids are so adorable. I love those stories. Honestly, every single post made me smile!
Hey, I am so happy that you moved to a house. That is exciting!
I am happy all is well and the kids are as cute as ever.